Amazon has dominated the streaming platform with its best shot, delivering different kinds of devices to gratify the audience preferences. In that list, the firestick is a very special one which comes in a much-reduced size than normal streaming players. In this blog, you will know why and how to install Kodi on Amazon firestick.
Amazon streaming devices are offering an immense amount of entertainment with great quality, however, there are only a limited amount of contents in the free category. Therefore, users have to pay for accessing the premium contents. To oust this premium tag factor, Kodi installation comes into the picture.
What’s this Kodi App?
Many of you were aware of this Kodi app. This is nothing but the Amazon firestick app, which lets you to access a new world of entertainment at free of cost. You can also access the channels and movies, which might not be available for your locality.
How to Get Kodi on Amazon Firestick
This is not an arduous task as you might think. By following the easy steps mentioned below, one can install the amazon fire stick kodi. You don’t need to do the steps like rooting the device or any other process.
- In your Amazon firestick home menu, access the ‘settings’
- Click the ‘device’ option, where you can control all the app permissions
- Under the device, click the ‘developer options’
- Check the option called ‘Apps from unknown resources’ is turned on or off
- If it is in off, turn on that option
- Now go to the Amazon app store, and search for the downloader app (free)
- In the direct downloader app, an empty field is provided in the top of the home page
- In that field, you have to mention the download URL path for the Kodi app
- Get your URL for the Kodi app download, and paste in the field
- And select the Android platform for the app installation, as the firestick’s operating system is android
- It is better to select the 32-bit app installation for the Kodi app
- Finally, click the install button download and install the Kodi app on your firestick
Errors: What To Do?
- On the home screen, you are unable to find the amazon fire stick kodi app
- So, go to the settings>applications>manage installed applications>Kodi>launch
- Or else, press the home button on your remote for a while and select the Kodi app from the apps page shown on the screen
- Installation of Kodi on Amazon firestick using Mac also follows the same steps as mentioned, yet little changes may there, you have to select
- By selecting the certain Kodi add-ons under different categories, you are able to stream all the contents via Kodi app