So, what is this Amazon fire stick?
In today’s internet trend, entertainment content is easily reachable for everyone. Amazon is always surprising with its variety of products coming with today’s trending technologies. Likewise, for online entertainment streaming, they came up with a small pen drive like device called Amazon fire stick.
This fire stick can be easily plugged to your TV’s HDMI port and now, your TV is turned into a smart TV, which is able to access numerous entertainment content directly on the internet. It gives you wide access to TV shows, music, sports, games and a lot more. So, what is the specialty behind this streaming device in comparison to its competition?
Amazon fire TV stick 4k is easily portable. If you are an itinerant guy but at the same time, want to burn your leisure time with your favorite shows and series, you just don’t need to seek any other device. Just by plugging this fire stick to a TV, you are now ready to get your personalized video content anywhere and anytime.
In addition to this, if you are an Amazon Prime member, you have instant access to prime content with this fire stick. Easily, you can catch your Amazon originals which are not available for normal users. This blog deals with the setup process of Amazon fire TV stick 4k.
Unboxing the package
Make sure you have got all the below mentioned components in your Amazon fire TV stick 4k package.
- New Fire TV stick
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- AAA batteries
- HDMI Extender
- A Remote
For the setup process, you need the following;
- A compatible TV
- Internet connection
- Registered Amazon account
If you don’t have an Amazon account, you can create a new individual account during the setup process itself.
Amazon fire TV stick 4k Setup instructions
- In the first place, connect the fire TV stick to the power adapter and then, plug the power adapter to a power outlet. In this case, don’t fail to connect the fire TV stick to the power adapter, even if the TV has powered USB ports. Otherwise, it may cause issues in the fire TV stick performance.
- Next, insert the fire TV stick to the HDMI port on your TV and after that, power on your TV and select the respective port which you have connected the fire TV stick into.
- Insert both AAA batteries from your fire TV stick package in the back side of your Remote. After inserting the battery, your remote will connect automatically to the fire stick. Otherwise, press the home button for 10 seconds and you will be directed towards discovery mode on your remote. Now pair the fire stick with the remote.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to link your fire TV stick to your individual Amazon account. After completion of all the above steps, a welcome video will be displayed on your TV, instructing about the fire TV stick usage.