Amazon has launched a portable online streaming player, which is popularly known as a fire stick. With this portable pen drive like device, you can stream your favorite TV shows and series anywhere just with the help of an internet connection. This blog will instruct you on Amazon fire stick account setup process.
For the Amazon fire stick account setup, first, you need to complete the fire TV stick setup process. Proceed with the below-mentioned instructions to complete your setup.
To begin with, you need the following and ensure you have received all the mentioned accessories in your new fire TV stick package. Your package should consist of a new Fire TV stick, USB cable, Power adapter, HDMI Extender, Remote and a set of AAA batteries for the remote. To go with the setup process, make sure you have a strong internet connection and a compatible TV.
You should register your device with an Amazon account so that you are able to access necessary software and numerous functionalities linked to your fire TV. And even if you don’t own an account, you can create one easily during the setup process itself.
- Take the USB power cord and plug the small end of the cord to the Fire TV stick port and another end into to the power adapter. Now, plug the power adapter to the power slot.
- Use only the original power adapter from the Amazon package and even if your TV has a power port, don’t fail to plug the fire TV stick to the power adapter. Both these things can reduce the efficiency of the fire TV stick in its operation.
- Now, insert the Amazon fire TV stick 4k into the HDMI port of your TV and make use of an HDMI extender for a firm and comfortable connection of your fire TV stick.
- Turn on your TV and select the corresponding port in which you have connected the fire TV stick. After this successful connection, the screen will display a fire TV stick logo.
- Insert the respective AAA batteries in the posterior side of the remote and the remote will pair automatically to your Fire TV stick. Otherwise, click and hold the home button for 10 seconds. Then, in the discovery mode, pair your remote with the device.
Amazon fire stick account setup
- After a successful device and accessories connection, connect the Fire TV stick to the internet by following the on-screen guidelines.
- For a new account setup, go to amazon.com and you can see ‘Hello, sign in’ option in the top right corner of the webpage. Hover over it and a drop-down menu will appear. In that menu, click the ‘Start here’ little icon below the yellow ‘Sign in’ button.
- Enter your name and email address in the empty fields and create a new password. After completing the fields, finally, click the ‘Continue’ button. Now you have an official account with the Amazon.com.
- Enter the same credentials in the fire TV stick account menu and you will sign-in to stream the shows.