Watch Plex on FireStick Using Plex.tv/link
Plex is one of the must-have application if you have a Firestick for streaming services. Firestick by Amazon is one of the tough competitors in the streaming devices section that can influence many of the customer’s decision to wave towards its side. The platform is vast and continuously updating. More and more movies and TV shows are being added frequently on Plex.TV/link. There are also lots of originals from the Amazon that are top-rated by the critics all around the globe which finds its way into the Firestick platform. Like any other streaming services, you can also add other channels like HULU, Netflix, YouTube and much more from the Amazon store. The user interface is quick and fluid. It can convert a normal TV into a smart one. In addition to all these features, web browsers are also available for the Firestick TV.
One of the prominent features of the Firestick TV that put severe rivalry with other streaming devices is the vivid app store that Amazon provides. A lot of apps are designed specifically to excel in this platform, to tactfully cover the shortcomings of the initial Firestick. For example, there is an app called “downloader” that you can use to download the apps from their specific URLs which are totally outside the jurisdiction of the Amazon store. Plex on Firestick is one of the best apps that are available at the Amazon store. You can go ahead and activate the Plex account within a jiffy using Plex.TV/link
What can Plex do?
Plex can stream movies, TV shows and music as usual. But it can also act as a cloud service to bring together all the media files across various devices. All you need is a Plex account and give it access. The app is free to download, however, you need a subscription for the app to obtain the login credentials with which you can use the app.
What can a Plex Premium Pass do?
The sweet spot is at the Plex premium pass. With this pass and an antenna, you can completely cut your cable box and you can enjoy all the content for free along with the additional benefits like pause, record and skip the commercials.
There are also about 60 million songs available on your device at the highest possible quality. You can also watch several “Extras” from your favorite movies and TV shows like the cast interviews, deleted scenes, trailers for the upcoming movies or shows and a lot more.
You can go offline with your photos, movies, music, and whatnot. One can also use the mobile sync to sync the content across the devices so that you can use them while you are offline. It costs around 4.99 $ month and 120 bucks for the lifetime pass!!!
How to Add Plex on Firestick using Plex.TV/link?
- You can preferably register for a Plex account if you are a new user, from Plex Channel.
- Enter your initial details and can proceed further with the payment method. You can select your desired payment method either credit card or PayPal.
- Within a few minutes, your account will be created. Now you can use those credentials to log in to your Plex app at the store.
- Now launch your Firestick and navigate to the search bar.
- Type in Plex at the search bar. It should probably be the first result on your screen.
- Now select the app and click on download.
- This will take a few minutes.
- After the download is complete, return to the home screen.
- Now launch the Plex app.
- Use the login credentials to enter into the application.
- This will take a few seconds. Now there will be a pin that will show up on your TV screen from the app.
- Note down the security pin, most probably a 4 digit one.
- Now open a browser on your laptop or your smartphone and visit Plex.TV/link.
- Now enter the security pin in the space provided.
- Wait for a few minutes as the account will begin to link to your devices.
- After some time, the account will be linked and will be indicated by a popup.
- Now you can watch thousands of movies and TV shows and can begin using cloud-based services.
For further assistance regarding Plex on Firestick or Plex.TV/link, do contact our support team +1-844-517-6440 who are always ready to help you with your situation. Visit our homepage Amazon Fire TV Stick Support.